Posted on Aug 28, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the Pharmaceutical sector.
- Working experience with Protein Analysis, Sterile Dosage and Medicine Forms in a lab environment
- Technical Expert studies with PhD or Master of Science degree combined with 3 years of relative experience
- Degree in Bachelor of Science or similar technical education with 6 years of relevant work experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Expertise in areas such as Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry and Chemical Engineering
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German is advantageous
- Contributing to the protein formulation development and drug product process development studies
- Planning, designing and implementing drug product development studies independently as well as in team
- Ensuring commitment to the transfer of processes to the commercial manufacturing sites
- Performing clinical in-use studies by cooperating with clinical departments
- Improving different publications, presentations, patents and presenting scientific/technical results internally
- Supporting generation of international registration documents under adequate guidance
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.