Application Deployment Support Engineer
Posted on Aug 28, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking an Application Deployment Support Engineer who Under broad supervision, provides management information system user support, either by phone or site visit. Analyzes and designs software modifications to meet users' needs. May develop and conduct training and mentor junior staff. Owns assigned tasks.
- Troubleshoots end-user problems. Analyzes,designs and develop software modifications to meet users' needs.
- May develop and conduct training programs for users.
- Owns assigned tasks
- May serve as a lead or train staff.
- Minimum 5 years experience providing both front and Back End technical support for 3rd party application products.
- Including deployment/implementation, application modification, and application error debugging.
- Experience working with Java based 3rd party web applications is a plus.
- Demonstrable skill and hands on experience in diagnosing and resolving application issues, application deployment, application configuration, Scripting, performing data analysis, writing SQL and stored procedures.
- This is a senior Technical Support Specialist position.
- Candidates must possess advanced technical skills and knowledge.
- Java or Other programming language Required 5 Years
- Groovy Script Required 5 Years
- XML Required 5 Years
- SQL Required 5 Years
- PL/SQL Required 5 Years
- Oracle databases required 5 Years
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".