Posted on Aug 28, 2020 by Mastercare
Under the direct supervision of the Office Manager, the CareCoordinator (also called the Staffing Coordinator) collaborates with the Service Supervisors in the coordination of employee schedules with client wants and needs, client- care and client visits, processing in take information, the preparation and maintenance of scheduling records and logbooks, and the accurate and timely communication of scheduling changes between office, client, and field staff. Provides backup direct care support. Coordinate, monitor and revise in service and orientation needs.The Care Coordinator has the additional HR duties of recruiting, hiring, and orientation of candidates and employees.The Care Coordinator should be outgoing, energetic, and motivated.
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- High school diploma
- 2 years experience as Scheduler/Staffing Coordinator/Client Care Coordinator or other related health ACNNHHNLVN/LPN with homecare back ground is also acceptable.
- Must complete Mastercare's pre-employment and new hire process
- Ability to manage routine office files, logbooks, and field staff schedules.
- Must possess positive, enthusiastic attitude, good people skills, and professional appearance.
- Ability to speak, write and read the English language.
- Able towork alone on a broad variety of projects.
- Able to establish and maintain healthy working relationships with clients and employees.
- Strong level of influence and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Able to deliver effective results, meet tight deadlines and targets.
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Able to motivate and empower others to reach organizational goals.
- Must be physically able to perform the duties of the position including: bending, stooping, sitting for long periods of time, and standing to accomplish duties
- Must have sufficient visual acuity with correction to work effectively with computers and printed material
- Must have hearing acuity to hear spoken communications while on the phone or in person Physical
- Must be physically able to perform the duties of the position, including lifting a minimum of 50 pounds with or without accommodation.
- Must be able to see and read printed materials.
- The position requires the abilities to communicate and interact with clients,service supervisors,and care associates, and must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
Greet all visitors and answer incoming calls promptly and in a pleasant and proper manner with a welcoming demeanor and direct them to the appropriate person or department.
a. Answer calls when the Office Manager is unavailable.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.