IS Operations and Customer Care Specialist - IS Specialist
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
IS Operations and Customer Care Specialist vacancy for our Zurich based client in the technology sector.
- Work experience in delivery of End User Services
- Good knowledge of the company's IS Infrastructure focusing on technical aspects
- Skillset including an open and customer service mindset along with good social skills and a solution oriented behavior
- University degree in computing engineering, computer science or a similar degree
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, German basic skills
- Managing employee leaving and joining procedures together with different Businesses and Functions to optimise results decrease costs
- Providing HQ user with day-to-day End User Infrastructure Services and local applications with high customer attention and in accordance with Global IS Policies and HQ Procedures
- Coordinating the delivery of infrastructure to HQ employees with a high standard as well as activities with GSI and other countries to pleas users when relocating globally
- Organising End User support activities with On Site support being a consistent contact for HQ Customers
- Improving local applications in the technology sector and improving the functionality supporting administration processes
- Purchasing of infrastructure outside standard service catalogue through a pre-qualified supplier
- Documenting of the work process and improvements Embedded into the daily operations paired with Monitoring and replying end-users contacting HQ-IS through HQ-IS group mailbox
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.