Vacancy License & Software Asset Manager - Remote/Netherlands
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by Recruit 121 Limited
Recruit 121 has a freelance assignment for a Vacancy License & Software Asset Manager to join our client Remotely at first and then on site in the Netherlands. This is a contract position and sponsorship will not be offered. This role will be on site.
To be considered for this role, ensure your experience meets or exceeds the 'minimum core attributes' and use the 'Submit CV' button below. Your application will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
Minimum Core Attributes:
- At least 5 years' experience in a similar role in a complex international environment
- At least 3 years' relevant experience in managing software licenses
- Experience in process management
- Demonstrated capability in using and utilising Software Asset Management frameworks and related software tooling
- Demonstrated knowledge about license models of software vendors, including Microsoft (mandatory), SAP and Adobe (both a pre)
- Demonstrated track record in optimising License & Software Asset Management processes and driving optimisations in usage (cost-reductions)
- Experience with Software audits
- CSAM certified
- ITIL v4.0 certified
Project Location: Remote & Iceland
Duration: 4 months
Rate: All inclusive
Why Recruit 121:
Recruit 121 has placed over 3,000 SAP professionals across 30 countries in the past 16 years, developing a deep understanding of the SAP marketplace. Dedicating all of our time, exclusively within SAP, our specialism enables us to recognize a candidate's unique skill and competence combination and accurately match them to the requirements of our prestigious customers.
If you wish to be engaged as an individual and not a commodity, Recruit 121 welcomes your application.