QM Consultant (LIMS)- Brinny, Ireland
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
I am currently recruiting for a LIMS consultant for one of our blue chip clients in Brinny, Ireland. This will be an initial 6 months contract with the possibility for an extension.
- Degree in IT and/or Science, Quality.
- Knowledge on software
- Good analytical and technical skills.
- Demonstrated change management skills (CEM) with continuous improvement.
- At least 3-5 years' experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment, with a strong emphasis on QC systems, in particular LIMS.
- Demonstrated use of Leadership Behaviours
- Knowledge and experience in interpreting current applicable regulatory requirements and providing independent Instrumentation and validation to the site.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and fully realize improvement initiatives with minimal guidance.
- Demonstrated ability to drive the completion of tasks.
- Stakeholder management of multiple decision makers, auditors, cross functional teams by demonstrating the ability to maintain and strengthen trust relationships with people on all levels.
- Proven decision making capability with full accountability and responsibility
- Evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Evidence of continuous Professional development
- Preference for lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
Please apply for immediate consideration.