Tribe Test Engineer
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
My client is looking for Tribe Test Engineer, and I wanted to know whether this would be of interest to you or not?
Position: Tribe Test Engineer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Rate: 400 Euros Per day
- Knowledge of test techniques, test types, different test levels, the principles of functional and non-functional testing as well as structured & risk based testing. ISTQB certificate is an added value.
- Knowledge of software development methods and life cycle management
- Knowledge of functional architecture, application architecture and infrastructure architecture
- Knowledge of test and automation tools such as QC, Gherkin, Cucumber, SOAP, Service Virtualisation
- Knowledge of performance testing and different ways to measure it
- Knowledge of the different type of security testing in the Bank (Wava)
- Experience in IT Testing in banking sector
- Specific requirement for agile: practical experience with Scrum
- Ability to advise customer: negotiates and convinces the customer that the strategy/test solution he/she worked out is the most efficient by acting as an expert
- Willing to cooperate: facilitates communication between the different stakeholders (both within and outside the tribe) of a product delivery.
- Acts and analyses proactively (what to test, where and when), taking into account the different teams, schedules and people
- Always looking for a better way to do things.
- Result-oriented, analytical and logical thinking, risk-aware, dynamic, proactive, eager to learn, fluent oral communication, diplomatic, critical: wants to really know why, not based on assumptions.
If you are interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
If you are not interested in the role but know someone that may be interested or a good fit for it, please help me and them out by sending me their details or them the details of this role so they can get in touch with me about it