SQL Database Developer - Naperville
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by Responsive Search, Inc.
We are seeking a strong BI/SQL Developer for a growing client in the west suburbs near Rt. 59. In this salaried onsite role you will work heavily on SQL development and be responsible for database development - including jobs, triggers, tables, cubes, indexes, SSIS/SSRS and stored procedures. You will work with other Developers and Engineers throughout the software development life cycle in a dedicated Agile/Sprints environment.
- Communicate with the business teams and clients for requirements
- Design and develop technical solutions
- Estimate, plan and schedule deliveries
- Troubleshoot production issues with minimal support
- Manage deployments and releases
- Source code configuration and management
- Analyze and mitigate risks
- Report accurate status to all stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree minimum
- 4 - 8 years experience in software development using SQL Server.
- SQL Server 2012 and above.
- Ability to interpret requirements and write SQL scripts.
- SQL Server 2012 Stored Procedures, SQL Jobs, Functions and Triggers
- Some DDL/DML/DCL queries, query tuning & optimization preferred.
- Experience with SSIS is mandatory.
- Any experience with ETL or BI tools is a plus!
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Local Candidate | No sponsorship