Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by Heinzerling Foundation
Would you like the opportunity to do your best work in a community that provides compassionate, respectful care to children and adults with developmental disabilities? We are the Heinzerling Community and we have an exciting opportunity for an Administrative Assistant. In this role you will have the opportunity to support the organization and develop new initiatives to provide support to our residents as well as the Managers and Directors.
The Administrative Secretary provides clerical services to Heinzerling Community departments and the Human Resources department
- Record, type, copy, distribute and file minutes for assigned residents' annual meetings (IP's) and habilitation team meetings, except those called for medical reasons.
- Type related assessments related to IP
- Assemble, type, copy, and distribute IP's
- Organize and implement IEP notification and tracking process for home school-age residents
- Attend and record minutes of monthly Residents' Rights meetings; type and distribute minutes and maintain originals
- Follow-up on resident medical bills; prepare, track, and maintain resident consent documents
- Excellent typing/computer skills (50-60 wpm)
- Prior experience with taking meeting minutes preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel and Access
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Excellent organizational skills including ability to set up files
- Ability to perform receptionist duties as necessary
- Previous clerical experience preferred
- Excellent attendance
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills; strong attention to detail and ability to proof own work
- Outstanding communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent health, dental, and vision insurance
- Retirement plan with 50% contribution match
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
Heinzerling Community is an Equal Opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected under applicable law.
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.