Tool Development Engineer (m/w/d)
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by Harvey Nash Plc - Stuttgart
For our client, a company from the aerospace and defence industry in Munich, we are looking for a Tool Development Engineer (f/m/d).
- Development of Tools (C# and/or Java programming) in order to support SW development activities: Create/Update/Review Tool Requirement Specification (TOR/TR), Create/Update/Review Tool Architecture description
- Tool Qualification: Create/Update/Review Tool test cases and test procedures, Create/Update/Review Tool Qualification Results (TQR), Create/Update/Review Tool Release Note (TRN)
- Configuration management of all produced documents/code/tests (example of tools: Dimensions, Synergy)
- Good English capabilities, both spoken and written
- C# and/or Java programming
- IT Development experience (Excel, Python (optional), Testing)
- Configuration Management (example of tools: Dimensions, Synergy)
- RTCA/DO-178C and DO330 knowledge
- Embedded SW experience/verification for 2 years
For over 30 years, Nash direct has been helping remarkable people to win exciting roles at world-leading technology companies in Germany. Our Mission is to give our employees the best possible experience in working with us.
Interested? Then we would love to receive your application and we guarantee a quick feedback!
For more information on the role please get in touch with Daniela Trotus ( (see below) )