SOC Analyst (m/w)
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
SOC Analyst vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
- 2+ years working experience with a SIEM system such as QRadar, Splunk, Arcsight and incident response platforms such as Resilient or Demisto
- Extensive knowledge in business administration and organization theory, project management as well as quality management
- Ability to overview the company, the business as well as markets and competitive position
- Excellent moderation and presentation skills combined with the expertise to write reports comprehensively
- Previous management experience, including University degree in Applied Sciences is required
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken; additional French language skills is preferred
- Supporting the planning and implementation of organisational changes and advising management board accordingly
- Analyzing business operations by gathering and analysing tasks, structures and use of material resources as well as managing the given budget
- Formulating assignments and supporting the process of defining objectives, developing and evaluating solutions
- Supporting project management team in quality assurance and overall successful project realisation
- Advising clients about optimal working environment, room layout and use of material resources and their regular modification
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.