Application Developer - Java Backend
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Our Client, a Swiss Bank who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking a German speaking Application Developer -Java Backend for an initial 6-month contract with a strong likelihood for extension to be based at their Zurich site
Key responsibilities will include:
- For the further development of the central authentication system in the area of web and mobile applications, we are looking for a committed personality to strengthen our client's team.
The successful incumbent will possess:
- Very good knowledge & proven experience as a Java developer
- Good knowledge of OOP, OOAD, design patterns and UML
- Good understanding of security standards and their uses
- Good understanding of the web and mobile applications and their construction methods with regard to security
- Good knowledge of Spring Framework, JPA (Hibernate) and Maven
- Good knowledge of JUnit, SQL (Oracle), Git and IntelliJ
- Technical conception, analysis and design of banking requirements
- Cooperation in projects and assumption of responsibility for the created delivery objects
- Verification of developed solutions based on internal and external security standards
- Readiness to work in a small DevOps team using agile methods
- Fluent in German and English
We welcome applications of consultants' who match most of the above requirements and are available on a short notice. There is a competitive Hourly rate available for the contract; alternative market rates are also welcome.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.