Salesforce Functional Consultant
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by Wolf Recruitment Group
Are you an experienced Salesforce Functional Consultant contractor that works W2?
Our client a Salesforce partner, are looking for a talented Salesforce Consultant to manage client relationships, create and manage major project plans & make sure clients have the tools and support needed to achieve their goals and drive value for their business. You will need to be based in the Baltimore, MD area. This is for a minimum 3 month contract and likely to be offered extension or hire at the end.
STRICTLY NO C2C. You must be a US Citizen or Green card holder and be able to work on a W2 basis.
Skills and experience needed as Salesforce Functional Consultant:
- 3+ years of experience working with Salesforce
- Salesforce ADM201 certified
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- You're a strong team player
- Systematic problem-solving skills, the ability to determine root cause problems and implement solutions
- Able to handle multiple, complex priorities and balance the needs of each according to business impact
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment
- Exceptional project management skills
Responsibilities of Salesforce Consultant:
- Work with our customers to define requirements, propose & deliver solutions
- Leverage strong understanding of Salesforce (multi-cloud) capabilities and limitations to clearly communicate those to customers
- Work with our clients and all stakeholders to build clear use cases and a development strategy for each engagement
- Perform rapid analysis and decomposition of complex business information; recommend leading practices; and present associated technical process components.
- Configure Salesforce Solutions using point and click tools available on the platform eg. Process Builder and Visual Flows
- Understand and leverage Salesforce Platform to implement scalable solutions
Pay per hour highly competitive!