Sr. IT Project Manager
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by Precision System Design, Inc.
Our direct client in the Raleigh-Durham area has an exciting opportunity for an IT Project Manager to join their PMO. You'll provide day-to-day leadership, coordination, and resource management of a variety of internal and external IT projects to help ensure the successful management and implementation of project business cases, risks, timelines, financials and quality. Our client - known for having a healthy work/life balance - is based in the Research Triangle Park area, and is making a huge impact all over the world. Apply today!
- Bachelor's level degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, other related field plus 8 years of related work experience, or; equivalent combination of education and work experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple activities simultaneously, prioritizing and adapting to a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to work well with cross functional IT teams and senior business partners.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, MS Project, SharePoint.
- Experience with full SDLC using Waterfall and/or Agile methodologies preferred.
- Experience with projects in multiple technologies and functions: IT Operations, security (NIST/FIPS), networks and infrastructure.??
- Ability to prioritize effectively.
- Ability to work well independently and with others in a team setting.
- Ability to listen and communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Attention to detail and accuracy and quality of work product.
- Ownership and Accountability
- Negotiation skills
- Communications (tech and non/tech)
- Thought Leadership
- Understanding security landscape and risk elements
- IT Operational?
- Technical products
- Task oriented
We will call qualified candidates after review.
Resumes will NOT be sent to clients without your approval.
REFERRALS WANTED - $1000 REWARD!
Refer a colleague to us, and Precision will give you $1000 if we find a job for that person!
(The fine print: The referred candidate must be previously unknown to us. Start date must be within 6 months of referral.)
THERE ARE MANY IT STAFFING FIRMS YOU CAN WORK WITH.
WHY WORK WITH PRECISION?
Our Clients. We work with the best.
- We are direct vendors to Fortune 500 companies across North America
- We're the top provider of contract IT professionals to many of our clients
Our Experience. We know how to sell our candidates to clients.
- We've been in business for over 20 years, and have made thousands of successful placements
Our Background. Precision is run by former IT professionals.
- We know what it is like to be an IT consultant working in a large organization.
- We actually understand your skills. We'll make sure that you are right for the job, and that the job is right for you.
Our Reputation for Quality. Clients favor Precision's candidates.
- We take the time to learn about you so that we can best match you to our openings and sell you to our clients.
- Our clients know from experience that Precision's consultants are the most qualified and the best fit for their project teams.
Our Ethics. We pride ourselves on our ethical business practices.
- We never submit your resume without your permission, and we never give your resume to other staffing companies
- We are up front about pay rates and the interviewing process, and provide you with constant feedback.
Our Responsibility. We take seriously our obligations to our consultants.
- We always pay on time
- We offer highly competitive pay rates, as well as an opportunity to participate in our group health insurance, long term disability and 401(k) plans.
- When required, we carefully manage H1-B and Green Card applications, and involve you at every step.
- We have dedicated HR personnel that will answer the phone when you call.
THE STAFFING FIRM YOU WORK WITH MATTERS.
WORK WITH PRECISION.
Overtime : straight time
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.