Fixed Income/SecFin Trading System Engineer/Analyst
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by Cititec Talent Limited
You will act as a subject matter expert for both IT and business stakeholders, being responsible for the bug free delivery of software solutions that add value to the business. Your work includes performing impact analyses of new system features, interacting with vendors, contributing to IT risk mandatory application controls, providing application support, and collaborating with other engineers to solve problems and enhance the system.
What you'll do:
- You elicit functional/non-functional requirements from users and translate them into user stories for the squad backlog or for the vendor backlog.
- Together with other engineers and the product owner, you collaborate to ensuring the quality of the vendor-built software delivery, testing and defect management.
- You develop and maintain custom components for large scale critical banking application.
- You providing support in DTAP phase (QA & deploy application in test, acceptance and production).
- You perform support/maintenance of application's IT infrastructure.
- You contribute to Incident, Problem and Change Management, including help in structural solution for reoccurring problems and keeping first-rate levels of service management.
- You are able to give substantial contribution to changes in an end-to-end context, covering all functional and nonfunctional aspects of the software systems, and in close collaboration with multiple teams.
We are looking for someone with the following experience in order to be deemed suitable for the role:
- Significant & ongoing hands-on work experience with any Securities trading system (ION Product Suite, Anvil, Marketview, Murex, Calypso)
- Working knowledge on the domain of Fixed Income trading and Securities Financing products
- Experience building custom components as part of an existing service-oriented software platform
- Working knowledge on continuous delivery/integration pipelines such as AzureDevOps and their core functions
- Experience with Java, Unix&Windows Shell Scripting, SQL/Oracle
This client is specifically looking for passionate, solution-focused specialists who can contribute to analysis, design, development, test automation & hardening (security, stability, deployment)