Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least one year of working experience, alternatively 3+ years practical experience as Lab Technician
- Excellent knowledge of cGMP and awareness for safe handling of chemicals, cell lines, potentially dangerous materials and equipment
- Profound scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area such as cell-based bioassays, cell culture, ELISA and Q-PCR
- Knowhow of laboratory and technical tools as well as software and computer tools along with elementary presentation skills
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Planning and performing analytical experiments in a cGMP environment for release-, stability-, and in-process control testing of drug substance and product samples
- Investigating trending of results and assaying performance parameters
- Performing validation and transferring test methods as well as checking data and documentation
- Managing reagents including qualification, inventory and performance tracking
- Ensuring evaluation, initial qualification and the regular functional testing of analytical instruments in accordance with cGMP
- Cooperating with teams from different departments within the company such as the development department or respective production sites
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.