Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by Venturi Limited
An Investment management client of mine is currently enhancing and rationalising its business systems platform to allow it to be more agile in growth periods and embrace technology as an enabler to its future development. As such we require a Business Analyst to assist in developing and managing the technology platform using their proven record in the delivery of Microsoft Power Platform Solutions (MPP) and experience in the design, development and support of business processes and integrated technology systems. Solution delivery will be across all business lines (Real Estate, Infrastructure and Central). The person will work closely with the Digital Transformation Manager as well as key stakeholders across the business.
- Full ownership of the BI life cycle for MPP components
- Develop and rigorously test Application Program Interfaces (API's) to connect various data sources and alleviate manual effort within existing systems.
- Requirement gathering - to work closely with all members of the digital transformation team and business stakeholders to deliver successful MPP (MS PowerApps, MS Power Automate and PowerBI) projects.
- Administer, maintain and enhance the existing MPP solutions in place
- Plan and host showcase quality workshops demonstrating the capabilities and benefits of MPP to the wider community.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in the MPP with an understanding of PowerApps architecture, formulas and development methods.
- Experience of some but not all;
- Powershell scripts
- Creating customer connectors in Power Automate into a dedicated datalake environment
- Azure AD
- Experience and knowledge of building API's
- Foundation level knowledge of Azure ecosystem and its services and development/maintenance of Azure logic functions
- Experience of the full BI Project Lifecycle
- Meticulous, organised and able to translate customer requirements into working documentation
- Excellent communication skills including written, on the telephone and face to face to large and small audiences.
- Proven critical thinking and business to technology problem-solving skills
- Team player with strong planning and organisational skills
- A keen interest in systems and technology
- Knowledge of investment management in real estate or infrastructure is advantageous
- Awareness of cybersecurity risks and mitigating steps
- Certification in any of the following would be advantageous
- MS DBA cert
- Azure DevOps
Whats in it for me?
Basic salary of £55k (DOE) plus benefits and equity in the company
Private medical health insurance and subsidized gym membership
Competitive holiday entitlement
Learning and development budget
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.
£30k - £35k Annual
£40k - £45k Annual
£450 - £475 Hourly
£400 - £420 Daily
£21k - £25k Annual
£250 - £280 Daily
£45k - £52k Annual
£50k - £55k Annual
£45k - £50k Annual
£402 - £459 Daily