Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Application Consultant
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by ERSG
Leading client in Amsterdam are in need of a MS Dynamics Consultant
Design, Customise, Configure, Develop, Test, Implement and Document the MS Dynamics CRM application. Inform and advise internal and external users and stakeholder to increase efficiency in the organisation.
Specify customer needs in business requirements and flags IT-opportunities, business processes. Analyse business requirements from different angles, research and describe solution scenarios.
2. Design and Development
Translate business requirements into designs that are aligned with the business stakeholders. Develop the solution with the tools at hand.
3. Test and Implement
Plan, develop, coordinate, document test scripts and perform the tests. Write implementation run books. Actively participate during the implementation to safeguard a smooth activation of newly deployed software.
Education and experience:
* Hands-on Designing/Configuration/Customization/Testing experience (5 years +) in MSD CRM for Customer Service and USD (Unified Service Desk)
* Hands-on coding experience (3 years +)
* Provides advisory consulting services to leverage good practice use of the technology in meeting business requirements
* Requirements Gathering and ability to translate these into designs
* Able to lead the Agile team comprising business and technical team members
* Client Facing
* Excellent written and communication skills including functional designs/documentation as needed
* At least 5 years' experience in IT development and maintenance
* Knowledge of the Dutch energy sector processes
* Experience in utility process implementations
* Microsoft certified professional MB2-704 en MB2-707