Digital Project Manager (Drupal Projects)
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by The Bridge Ltd
I'm currently working with a software consultancy based in Brussels. They are currently working with one of the largest organisations in the EU, running one of the biggest Drupal projects in Europe. They have a requirement for a Digital Project Manager who has experience with Drupal projects.
You will be centre stage within these projects and will ensure that they are managed as effectively and efficiently as possible. Fundamentally, the purpose of this position is to ensure that each project is delivered to budget and on time and that the businesses objectives are achieved throughout the process.
- Provide end-to-end project management
- Managing all Drupal projects
- Develop a detailed project plan and monitor progress
- Collaborate with internal teams to design, develop and implement digital projects
- Deliver projects on time ensuring quality standards are met
- Develop support documentation including risk logs and requirement specifications
- Communicate with the team and ensure all members are on board with delegated tasks
- Seek opportunities for product improvement and suggest new projects/improvements
What we are looking for
- Proven work experience as a Digital Project Manager
- Solid technical background with an ability to address accessibility and compatibility issues
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Communication and team management skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
If this role seems aligned with your skill set or that of someone else you know please get in touch.