Full Stack Java Developer, Zurich
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by Michael Bailey Associates - UK Contracts
Our client, a Swiss Global Bank who is currently on an exciting growth curve are seeking a Full Stack Java Developer for an initial 6 months with a strong likelihood for extension to be based at their Zurich site.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of new requirements, with focus on scalability, stability, and high-quality code.
- Use of new technologies and bring knowledge of removing EoL components.
- Use of Automation Testing as much as possible with every development.
- Ability to work with large and distributed teams.
The successful incumbent will possess:
- Several years (7+) of experience implementing mission critical Server Side application in core Java
- Strong experience in highly available, distributed management platforms
- 4+ years of experience in Java (6+) Back End web application development JEE 6 +
- Strong Experience in REST service and Hibernate Version 4 +
- Good Experience in PL/SQL and DB package developments
- Knowhow DevOps Processes and Tools/Linux environments
- Should be a good Team player
- Very good communication in English
- Experience with Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence)
- GiT and Subversion
If the candidate possesses experience Good knowledge of Angular 5/6, experience implementing web-based GUIs, previous experience of a development role in, eg banking, trading, asset management, risk management, insurance and understanding of financial products, time series and risk management principles, this would be highly advantageous.
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.