Junior Scientist - Oligonucleotides
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Junior Scientist in Analytical Research & Development vacancy for our Basel based globally operating client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Excellent track record of original research and extensive experience of analytical sciences using "state of the art" technologies
- Experiences with IP-RP-HPLC, IEX-HPLC, LC-MS, LC-MS/MS, HR-MS, 2D-UV-LC(MS), HILIC, enhanced fluidity LC, SEC and CGE
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills combined with high self-motivation for constant improvement
- Recent PhD graduate in analytical chemistry or related discipline with strong experience in oligonucleotide analytics
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Building an analytical platform for investigating oligonucleotides based on chromatographic and mass spectrometric technologies
- Assessing new technologies and driving the innovation within the company together with our highly skilled lab workforce
- Planning, performing, interpreting experiments and constant aligning with our experts in the area of oligonucleotides
- Contributing product understanding of oligonucleotides and accordingly accelerate product development timelines
- Contributing avidly to the analytical strategy development for oligonucleotides by being a strong communicator as well as a role-model for peers
- Presenting your research at international conferences in order to build an external network and continuously observe the external landscape in this field
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.