Biophysical modelling specialist
Posted on Aug 27, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Biophysical modelling specialist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- Previous experience in the modelling of 3D multiphysical Problems with at least one the software packages: Comsol Multiphysics, StarCD/StarCCM+ or Ansys
- Further skills and experience in biological simulations are welcome
- A thorough understanding of complex systems and modelling approaches as well as excellent skills to present them to colleagues and customers
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Bio-Engineering or Physics is necessary
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken; German is an advantage
- Project-based sovereign model assessments in accordance with the company's model governance policy, subsidiary documents and the EPS instructions
- Contributing to the development of quantitative in-silico models using mathematical and numerical methods of biophysics/-chemistry
- Evaluating the model's conceptual reliability and methodology
- Verifying the suitability of assumptions, parameters, model calibrations, qualitative or expert adjustments, etc.
- Analyzing the results, effects and benchmarks to develop a benchmark model
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.