Senior Ecommerce Manager
Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by MCG - Midwest Consulting Group
Sr. Ecommerce Manager (SAP Hybris)
Client Location: Irving, TX (can be worked remotely)/
Salary: $85k - $100k
Description: The Senior eCommerce Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies to drive retail client's online sales.
- Experience managing site content with a focus on improving conversion rate and average order value (AOV), and positively influencing the customer experience.
- Responsible for driving website sales growth goals.
- Oversee site content and visual merchandising to optimize conversion and AOV. Own look and feel of the site, ensuring relevancy, consistency and appropriate balance of product and brand. Accountable for achieving site sales goals.
- Manage and communicate E-commerce reporting, including conversion, orders, AOV, site merchandising effectiveness, click stream/visitor paths through site, search keywords, product performance, and user behavior.
- Leverage analytics, insights and best practices knowledge to make content improvements and testing recommendations.
- Liaison with internal teams such as IT, eCommerce Operations, Marketing and Merchant teams.
- Oversee the effective management & development of processes for testing & coordinating website changes and upgrades with IT.
- Stay current on eCommerce trends and capabilities.
- Leverage learnings to influence the eCommerce roadmap to ensure a compelling omnichannel user experience for Pagoda customers.
- Manage and develop direct report to ensure team member is utilized effectively and performance and engagement levels are maximized.
- Ensure website information, policies and technology comply with laws and regulations, eg Trading Standards, Distance Selling Act, EU Privacy Directive, Equality Act
- Hands on experience with SAP Hybris CRM