Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
€500 - €500 Daily
Penetration Tester - Netherlands
One of my clients is looking for an experienced Penetration Tester for a 12 month contract.
- Minimum 5 years penetration testing experience, with experience on mobile testing and APIs
- Experience with OWASP testing Guide/Open Source Security Testing Methodology Manual
- Fluent in at least 1 programming language.
- Expert with common web application penetration testing tools including, but not limited to Burp, Fiddler, OWASP Zap, BeEF, and at least one commercial solution (WebInspect, AppScan, or similar).
- Experience deploying enterprise security testing solutions.
- Familiarity with common network vulnerability and penetration testing tools including, but not limited to, Metasploit, vulnerability scanners, Kali Linux, and Nmap.
- Experience with debuggers, disassemblers, binary patch diffing (eg BinDiff).
- Experience with testing automation suites such as Cucumber, Jasmine, Selenium.
- Experience with cryptography, X509 certificates, signatures, securing TLS/SSL parameters, and certificate pinning.
- Technical depth in many, if not most of the following areas: Java EE, Node.js, Scala, iOS, Android OS, Windows Mobile, web services.
- Familiarity with Secure Development Lifecycle practices and Agile development with Continuous Delivery/Integration.