Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by WDS Global Limited
Job Title: Security Consultant
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: Luxembourg
Contract Rate: Euro 600 per day
Contract Length: 12 Months with Multiple extensions
Our Client, one of the world's foremost IT Consultancies, is looking to recruit a Contract Security Consultant to join their client in Luxembourg.
The Key Consultant (as defined below) will have the following profile (intermediate to senior level):
• Advanced degree in relevant field is required (Computer Science, IT Security)
• Solid understanding of the current IT security threat landscape and countermeasures
• Experience in evaluating IT security aspects of various solutions in the context of data location framework reviews using a standard questionnaire
• Experience in conducting and organizing year-end internal control framework documentation reviews and attestations
• Experience in conducting failover tests of data centers
• Extensive knowledge of contemporary IT security concepts, solutions and tools
• Extensive knowledge of threat and vulnerability management and deception technologies
• Extensive knowledge of and experience with computer systems administration, computer networks, and virtualisation technologies
• Service Delivery Management experience (vendor management, reporting, relationship management, etc.)
• Very good verbal and written English communication skills, other language skills are beneficial.
This is a great role for the right candidate, so if you meet all the criteria above, then APPLY TODAY!