Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by Sentinel
Salary: €90,000 - €120,000 per annum plus benefits
Are you looking for a new Cloud Architect position?
Do you have hands-on AWS Architecture design and development experience and looking to take ownership of a new Cloud Architecture development?
Sentinel are working with a global organisation, looking for a Cloud Architect to join their Paris tech hub & lead the design and development of their new AWS Cloud Architecture. The position would suit an experienced Architect who has remained reasonably hands-on in their approach.
Skills & Experience:
We are looking for someone that has a strong mix of the following skills and experience:
- Experienced with AWS Cloud environment - experienced with any other cloud environment such as Azure or GCP highly desired
- Strong knowledge of the design, development and implementation of Micro-Services
As the Cloud Architect you will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of architects providing guidance to the architects to establish technical strategies that ensure cross-platform architectural components work within the enterprise.
- Responsible for the solution design and implementation by development teams - this will include proof of concept activities, cost/benefit documentation, configuration recommendations, contract and service level requirements.
- Along with working closely with other business units to collect requirements, understand options, and determine the best solutions.
Alternative job titles: AWS Architect/Senior Architect/Cloud Architect/Lead Architect
For more information please contact Keiran Baldwin