Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Scientist vacancy for a globally operating Basel based company in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 3+ years of significant lab work experience in a pharmaceutical, CRO or any similar industry
- Experience with general drug development processes and managing several projects with competing priorities including planning, organization, time management and more
- Knowhow of related bioanalytical techniques, PK and PD modelling, drug metabolism, toxicology as well as clinical pharmacology
- Strong knowledge of Immunoassay, Immunogenicity along with PK and PD, plus proven experience in authoring study reports and interpretation of bioanalytical data
- Expertise with the development of flow cytometry, cell based and ligand binding assays with an understanding of large variety of bioanalytical platforms
- Finished higher degree such as M.S. or Ph.D. in biology, chemistry or biochemistry
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
- Assisting other scientists with troubleshooting regarding flow cytometry and cell based assays along with delivering high quality data within distinct timelines and meeting industry expectations
- Designing, creating and implementing bioanalytical assays for PK, TK, PD and ADA assessment to support different modalities like biologics, oligonucleotides and cell plus gene therapy platforms
- Finalizing study sample analysis and drafting the bioanalytical report in support of urgent project requests.
- Providing Bx drug substance supply support to ISRM as well as representing the bioanalytical function on project teams and presenting results, data interpretation at team meetings
- Cooperating with internal and external stakeholders, evaluating new bioanalytical methods, technologies and solutions to assist complex project requests
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.