WAF Security Engineer
Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
WAF Security Engineer vacancy for our Zurich based client in the financial sector.
- 2+ years of work experience with OWASP Top 10, WAF as well as IAM Solutions like Nevis, F5 or Airlock
- Expertise with at least one programming language such as Go, Shell or Phython paired with a strong work ethic and experience in working within an agile Scrum team setup
- Familiarity of different authentication methods like O-Auth 2.0, OpenID Connenct and SAML
- Languages: English and German, fluent in written and spoken
- Running and maintaining the Web Access Platform
- Increasing and implementing security standards
- Delivering L2/L3 support for occurring problems related to the WAF or IDM solution
- Consulting business and IT stakeholders to assimilate critical solutions
- Leading the upgrade of the DEV, QA, production AdNovum-Nevis and life cycle management
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.