Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Associate Scientist vacancy for our Basel based client in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 2+ years of experience as a Data/QC Reviewer in a pharmaceutical or biotechnology environment
- Solid technical knowledge in analytical separation (SEC, CEX, CE-SDS) as well as know-how of laboratory procedures, methodology and standards
- Expertise with Chromeleon chromatography software, LIMS data management system, AQWA, and Trackwise is advantageous
- Master or Bachelor of Science degree or successful apprenticeship in health sciences or in a related technical field
- Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken, basic German skills are preferred
- Analysing raw data and documents of physical or chemical experiments including pH, HPLC or CE, UV in a cGMP environment
- Researching, recognising and communicating complex problems as well as providing support in eliminating unexpected results
- Managing SST failures amongst performing root cause analysis
- Performing diverse administrative lab tasks regarding data systems and participating in regulatory agency audits and inspections
- Optimising existing methods, contributing to new method development and reproducing published methods
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.