Commerce Quality Analyst - Chinese Speaker
Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by RM IT Professional Resources AG
Commerce Quality Analyst with Chinese vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the technology sector.
- Relevant working experience as a Quality Operations Analyst in E-commerce sector is a must
- Proficiency in using Doc/Spreadsheets
- Sufficient knowledge in SQL Database management, as well as the ability to handle big data with SQL statement
- Good Web research and analytical skills to collect, organize and analyse significant amount of information with attention to details
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and excellent collaboration skills
- Languages: English and Chinese, fluent in written and spoken
- Reviewing offers manually and confirming third parties' results
- Recovering issues using the existing tools as well as reporting them to follow up with engineering teams
- Assessing search results along with identifying issues and interests in order to improve the quality of the E-commerce services
- Cooperating with cross functional teams to derive and upgrade quality and productivity of reporting strategies
- Establishing and allocating practices for data quality investigation and analysis
Does this Spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
- All administrative questions
- Finding an apartment
- Health- and social insurance
- Work permit and much more
Thank you for your interest. By applying, you give us the permission to internally store and process your data for the application process. We strictly comply with the applicable data protection laws.