Senior GO Developer - London - Up to £75k
Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by Touchpoint Resource Ltd
My client is seeking an entrepreneurial engineer to help them build a world-class startup. They are a well-funded IoT startup that is positioned to disrupt and transform the construction industry. It is backed by 1st class investors and driven by passionate leadership. They have a small, dedicated team. This is a rare opportunity to influence the growth of an early-stage startup with global ambitions.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Engineer to join a small but growing development team within a secure, well-funded company with a disruptive product.
My client is a well-funded tech startup that is positioned to disrupt and transform their industry. It is backed by top level investors and driven by passionate leadership. They have a small, dedicated team.
They are looking for a Senior Backend (GO) Engineer with around 2-5 years experience, it's essential that you are excited about working in a fast-paced startup environment and above all else, you must be passionate about delivering cutting edge products to their users!
What you'll do
- Develop an event-driven data pipeline to process the IoT data
- Design and build a suite of web services to support web and mobile apps
- Design a system that can accommodate a high volume of data
- Visit and work with customers to design solutions that fit their business needs
- Develop automated tests for everything that goes into production
- Develop CI/CD pipelines to deploy the different services
- Work in an agile environment
Who you are:
- At least a couple of years' commercial Go engineering experience
- An entrepreneurial engineer who is product focused
- Passionate about new technologies
- Comfortable with Agile
- Willingness to operate across the stack from data engineering to Back End to DevOps
You would potentially be working directly with the CTO of the business a very well respected Engineer and Leader, a unique opportunity to learn from one of the best. This is a rare opportunity to influence the growth of an early-stage startup with global ambitions.
If you're looking for a challenging new role to test yourself and feel that you have what it takes - APPLY NOW!