C++ Software Developer - Antwerp Province - 6 Months+
Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by Vivid Resourcing Ltd
My client is looking for a software developer to join a 6 month+ freelance project medical devices project with the possibility of extension.
The client offers remote working, with occasional bi-weekly visits to the office.
- Create software for medical devices within an Agile development framework.
- Develop software libraries and components for user interface.
- Write and maintain technical documentation.
- Contribute to the architectural design of platforms, products & systems.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure an understanding of the user and business needs and translate this into software.
- Provide technical support and troubleshooting assistance.
- Master's in software/biomedical engineering or a related field of study.
- 3-5 years of experience in a full life cycle commercial software development environment.
- Experienced in C++, C# (.NET + WPF) and Windows desktop client applications.
- Python experience desirable.
- English is required, Dutch is desirable.
Location: Antwerp Province, Belgium
Start date: ASAP
Duration: 6 months+
Rate: Negotiable (depending on experience).
If you wish to be considered for the position available, please e-mail an up to date CV with a contact number ASAP.
Please feel free to pass this advert on to other suitable candidates.
Vivid Resourcing are committed to equality of opportunity for all applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships or any other characteristic protected by law.