SAP ABAP HR
Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by Square One Resources
SAP ABAP HR, Consultancy, Belgium.
A well known consulting organisation are currently going through a large recruitment drive within their SAP practice and are keen to speak with experienced SAP ABAP HR consultants to join their practice.
Candidates should have the following experience within SAP ABAP HR/HCM
Reporting to the Team leader, you will:
* Advise client using his/her expertise on SAP modules, provide solutions, promote usage of standard SAP in relation to business needs, logic and processes
* Work on functional changes (incl. projects), estimates, functional analysis. Delivering quality on-time
* Support the Team leader during the estimation process
* Responsible for the quality of his/her deliverables.
* Deliver according to agreed planning & estimations
* Solve issues according to SLA
* Pro-actively inform the/team leader of risks
Product expertise (2- 3 years but should learn to become able to do more)
* Good knowledge of PA/OM, HR tables and HR objects
* Strong debugging skills in ABAP and strong trouble-shooting skills in general
* Analyzing and documenting system interface requirements between applications and the SAP system
* Experience in SAP Web Dynpro ABAP, POWL (Personal Object Work list), BADIs for Web Dynpro development, Forms development using Web Dynpro ABAP, Smartforms,
* Prior experience working on HCM Forms and Processes (such as ESS/MSS) would be a plus
* Workflow, ALE/EDI experience is a plus
* Good understanding of SAP HR modules PA, OM; Basic Understanding of modules Time, Payroll
* A SAP certifications in HR is a plus.
* A SAP S4 Hana certification is recommended.
Functional expertise (2-3 years)
* Should have knowledge of effective change management process: Understanding the requirement and writing functional specifications, test all the changes (process, customizing), formal validation before put in production, documentation.
* General understanding of the enterprise HR functions and operational processes
* Stress resistant, team oriented, flexible, self organized and communicative
* Qualitative result driven
* Strong analytical mentality/conceptual way of thinking
* Customer and solution oriented attitude
* Accurate, reliable, flexible
* Candidate must have the ability to grasp new technologies and quickly self-learn new applications to understand the technical requirements required in the project.
* Fluent oral communication skills in Dutch, French and English
* Fluent writing (Dutch or French) AND English
Key skills required
1 SAP ABAP HR/HCM
2 French or Dutch language skills
3 2+ years ABAP HR experience
1 S4 Hana experience
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply now with your updated CV in word/PDF format.
Notwithstanding any guidelines given to level of experience sought, we will consider candidates from outside this range if they can demonstrate the necessary competencies.
Square One is acting as both an employment agency and an employment business, and is an equal opportunities recruitment business. Square One embraces diversity and will treat everyone equally: Please see our website for our full diversity statement.