Cyber Security Service Delivery Manager
Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by Ubique Systems UK Limited
Hope you are well and safe.
Ubique Systems is looking to hire a Cyber Security Service Delivery Manager for one of their Tier 1 customers in Dublin, Ireland.
Please find the job description below
Essential Functions: The qualified candidate will need to have a working knowledge of networking, network technologies, and security technologies to provide an end to end solution.
Principal Accountabilities/Key Result Areas:
- Review of performance of the project with internal stakeholders
- SLA management, client management, people management and stakeholder's management are a must to have skills.
- Ability to analyze technical application flows
- Capability to Automate manual processes
- Must handle Major incidents/crisis management.
- Continuous improvement & enhancement in delivery
- Regular customer connect & escalation management
- Work closely with all support partners across the enterprise to ensure 7*24 availability of the security products
- Demonstrate ability to manage multiple projects in an efficient manner.
- Review technical specifications from clients and vendors to confirm adequacy, accuracy and functionality of proposed solutions.
- Contribute to the identification of requirements, issues, risks and delivery estimates when preparing for projects.
- Demonstrate excellence in communications, presentation and customer focus skills.
- Provide weekly status reports to management
- Provide incident support as required.
Desired Education and Experience
- Should have a bachelor degree (Masters preferred) in any field.
- Good Knowledge of information security principles and practices.
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology, with last 5+ years managing and leading multifunctional teams in Cyber Security
- Ability to understand business asset protection requirements and deliver cost-effective technical solutions.
- Must possess strong verbal and excellent written communications skills, technology leadership, training and mentoring skills, and exhibit team oriented approach.
- Must work effectively in a team environment, work well under the challenge of demanding workloads and aggressive deadlines, be flexible, and respond positively to change.
- Proven technical expertise in Cyber security.
- Proven track of design/implementation experience.
- Ability to complete complex assignments.
- Any Industry Certifications desirable.