Senior Process Engineer (EN&DE)
Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by Randstad (Schweiz) AG
We are currently supporting a Swiss bank in Zurich, in their search for an experienced Senior Process Engineer.
In this exciting position in Zurich-Altstetten, you will work closely with different business entities, business analysts and project teams to guarantee continuously the full overview and efficiency of all processes within the bank. You are part of programs, projects and initiatives in which you add value by identifying dependencies among the process and application landscape, as well as regulation framework. You are critically finding the underlying cause of the upcoming challenges and you understand the importance of talking to people affected by any changes. You will join a multi-cultural dynamic team enabling progress in the implementation of the banks vision and business strategy.
- Guarantee respect of Process Governance and Process Design Framework within the bank
- Manage process inventory of the bank and ensure that single source of truth is continuously up-to-date
- Critically question the process landscape of the bank and coordinate improvements with all parties
- Moderate workshops within process optimization initiatives and collaborate with key stakeholders (As-is/to be analysis)
- Control that projects and initiatives for process optimizations are thinking end-to-end
- Act as an internal consultant for processual questions and support all internal divisions
- Develop effective working relationships with internal customers and collaborate actively to maintain business expertise
- University or technical college degree or comparable education
- 5 years of experience in projects whereof minimum 3 years as a Process Engineer, experience in the Swiss economic environment and specifically within the financial industry desired
- Extensive knowledge of process management methods and standards (BPMN 2.0, Kaizen, Six Sigma), Business Process Modeling tools (eg Signavio) and Robotic Process Automation (eg UiPath)
- Ability to interface with business customers at all levels of the organization
- Strong presentation and excellent communication and facilitation skills to convey complex information in a simple way
- Excellent problem-solving/analytical skills, goal and performance oriented, ability to work under pressure
- High self-motivation, independent, reliable teammate, friendly and positive personality as well as a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English and German
Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, then dont hesitate to send your application or contact me.