Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by IDPP
Job Title: Implementation Engineer
Location: Waterloo, Belgium
Duration: 6 months contract
IDPP is representing a leading technology company in the global payments business. They connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide, enabling them to use electronic forms of payment instead of cash and checks. There is a fantastic opportunity for an Implementation Engineer to join the business on a 6-month contract basis in Waterloo, Belgium.
- The CIS Testing Team tests our client's products and services with financial institutions enabling production electronic payments globally.
- CIS ensures financial institutions are systemically synchronized with our client's financial messaging.
- The role ensures accurate and precise vetting of customer network interface and systems to process financial payments.
- Provides the ability for customers to test new Release code.
- Accommodates testing whenever financial institutions make changes on their systems.
- Do you enjoy learning new technology?
- Do you like working with customers toward a common goal?
- Have you ever performed a consultative role?
- Act as central point of contact for customers and/or customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
- Provide testing support to customers for all products and services.
- Act as processing implementation advisor, to customers' processing support staff.
- Provide guidance to execute all necessary processing implementation activities.
- Handle multiple key customer processing implementation projects in parallel, including key implementations (key customers, key markets, key services/products.
- Define, create, maintain and document standard and non-standard key customer processing implementation processes.
- Provide training to CIS organization, other organizations and the customer.
All About You
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience.
- Intermediate experience in Information Technology system knowledge, with strong understanding of network technology, applications, and project management. Strong payment transaction processing and industry business principles knowledge.
- Ability to interact well with the customer, Senior and Executive management.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment.
- Ability to drive change in a technical work environment.
- Ability to multi-task covering multiple projects.
- Ecommerce payments and processing, authentication, 3DS, and related knowledge is required.
- Mobile payment background processing/hands-on on any APIs that is used for authentication or authorization, API developer background is a big plus.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Multilingual is a plus (Russian).
Please send your up to date CV to (see below) or call Vicky.