Kofax Imaging Developer
Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by ESG Consulting
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY
Our client is seeking a Kofax Imaging Developer to design and develop imaging solutions and major enhancements to scanning and faxing systems. Analyze business requirements, information systems architecture, and implement solutions to automate information intensive processes.
Qualifications of KOFAX Imaging Developer:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university with coursework in computer science or management information systems AND FIVE years of related experience.
- Administration of Imaging environment, Content Management Systems, Open text Right Fax Servers and SSRS Reporting Servers Required 5 Years
- Setting up new Kofax platforms (Kofax Capture 9.x, 10.xand KTM 5.x and 6.x) of Total Agility Required 5 Years
- Lead ECM development processes to ensure a quality of imaging solutions delivered to production and Function as the Kofax subject matter expert Required 5 Years
- Administration and support for upgrading Document Capture Systems, Reporting Servers and integrate with IBM Content Manager and Back End systems Required 5 Years
- Automate the data and documents extraction methods of OCR, ICR, OMR and Barcode engines (1D and 2D) Required 5 Years
- Design Kofax Servers, clients, Sftp CM imports and sizing of app Servers based on data and document volumes for Fax channels and scanning stations Required 5 Years
- System analysis, design and development in ASP.NET applications, IIS and Kofax (KC, KCIC, KTM and KCNS) and IBM Content Manager Product suite Required 5 Years
- Provide technical leadership to customers on the Kofax solutions as configured to the customer's requirementsRequired 5 Years
- Design and Develop custom export connectors using C++ and JAVA CM modules to integrate Back End content management systems Required 5 Years
- Install, configure & apply service packs on application Servers and clients Required 5 Years
- Provide on-site support and training in Kofax Capture workflows, Custom interfaces, validation panels, CM worklists & eClient & Navigator Required 5 Years
- Develop custom modules and web applications into various Middleware products Required 5 Years
- Provide training to indexing/validation staff on new work list processes Required 5 years
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".