ServiceMax Technical Lead with Salesforce
Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by NextLink Solutions
ServiceMAX Technical Lead with Salesforce Development - Maastricht, NL - 6months + contract
Location: Maastricht, Netherlands
Language: English, Dutch is plus
A well experienced ServiceMAX Technical Lead with Salesforce Development experience is required to join our globally known Pharma client at their office in South Netherlands.
Minimum Education/Experience required to successfully perform the above duties/tasks:
- Five years' experience with ServiceMax configuration
- Five years' experience with Salesforce development
Required ServiceMax skills include:
- ServiceMax configuration
- ServiceMax Service Flow Manager
- Salesforce development (Triggers/APEX/Visual force/Workflow/Process Builder)
Our client is seeking an experienced individual to provide technical leadership and development of the ServiceMax platform. This leadership position will serve as a direct role in developing the solution and mentoring less experienced technical team members. The desired individual will seek solutions that fully leverage standard out-of-the-box functionality as well as custom solutions where appropriate with the goal of keeping the platform as standard and scalable as possible. The desired individual will possess strong communication and influence skills with both technical team members and business stakeholders. This includes being able to discuss options with the business leaders and influence our design to be as standard and scalable as possible.
- Partner with the business to determine the optimal solution for their prioritized needs
- Liaise with Chief ServiceMax Technical Lead and with the Salesforce.com platform team such as the Solutions Architect and SFDC Architect for the overall solution
- Enforce design principles leading with configuration and only writing code when needed
- Participate in the full software development life cycle from technical design to development, testing and deployment
- Design and develop solutions that best leverage the ServiceMax platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, business requirements and company goals
- Participate in technical design discussions, develop technical solution documentation that is aligned with business objectives.
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of ServiceMax implementation.
- Independently analyze application and system problems and incidents; develop recommendations and solutions for those problems, implement those solutions, and provide communications on the associated actions, business impacts, and results.
- Follow coding standards best practices, and participate in code reviews
- Accountable for the following: design workshops with ServiceMax and SFDC best practices including application limits, complete requirements analysis and confirmation, identify and own the final documentation for the technical specifications for the customizations, confirm functional design, document final solutions, lead deployment including guiding all sandbox code migration
- Provide peer reviews of Solution Design and Configuration Documents ensuring fit between with ServiceMax best practices and customer requirements
- Perform ServiceMax configuration activities, Service Flow Manager Configuration and APEX trigger implementation, including training the system administration and IT team members
If you wish to apply for this ServiceMAX role please apply ASAP OR send your CV to (see below)
NextLink Solution, a Swiss IT Consultancy Company that has been providing both IT services and IT staffing to major customers for the past 20 years, has an excellent opportunity that can take your career to the next level.