Technical Support level II/III
Posted on Aug 26, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is in need for level II/III Technical Support, who under broad supervision, provides management information system user support (Windows 10, Windows Server, Active Directory) either by phone or site visit. Analyzes and designs software modifications to meet users' needs. May develop and conduct training. Owns assigned tasks. May serve as team lead.
- Troubleshoots end-user problems for laptop,hardware, video/AV connectivity, imaging, networking issues,
- Analyzes and designs software modifications to meet users' needs.
- May develop and conduct training programs for software/hardware users.
- Owns assigned tasks.
- May serve as a lead or train staff.
- 100% Onsite, telework schedule to be determined.
Minimum Bachelors degree AND five years of education or experience in computer hardware support including laptops, desktops, tablets; system/network administration and support, or application development and cloud systems support;
audio-visual systems AND training and experience necessary to independently provide technical support to computer users in an assigned office/geographic area.
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".