Senior Test Automation Engineer
Posted on Aug 25, 2020 by Levy Associates Ltd
Senior Test Automation Engineer/Python/Robot Framework
Our financial client is looking for an ambitious Senior Test Automation Engineer to join them on a long-term challegning project! The technical stack involves multiple technologies and tools such as Azure services, Docker, Python and Robot Framework.
- IT and business-oriented way of thinking and working.
- Strong engineering background and experience of test automation in financial domain (in particular, financial and insurance reporting, understanding of finance reporting and actuarial reporting).
- Familiarity with Big Data architectures and tools (eg Hadoop ecosystem).
- Advanced skills in Python programming and test automation using Robot Framework.
- Expertise in building test automation solutions on component and E2E levels and thus forming a bridge between business requirements and automated tests that will be executed in CI/CD pipelines.
- Good understanding of a CI/CD process and ability to maintain it, including hands-on experience on moving testing solutions to CI/CD pipelines using Docker and Kubernetes.
- Experience with Java-based applications to ensure familiarity with the Java landscape.
- Experience in Agile (Scrum) way of working.
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem solving.
- Knowledge of Financial Reporting applications.
- Experience with AWS and Azure Cloud Services.
- Programming in Python and test automation using Robot Framework.
- Ability to design, create and maintain CI/CD pipelines which build, deploy and test applications of complicated architecture - using Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform.
- Databases: SQL (T-SQL and PLSQL) to interact with data stored in MSSQL and Oracle databases; familiarity with Big Data.
EU citizens are welcome to apply, we will provide a relocation package if needed!