Posted on Aug 25, 2020 by CPL Solutions
Leading Global Solutions Provider requires a Linux Engineer for a long-term contract role based in West Dublin. You will join an expanding team as a Linux Engineer, expanding, maintaining, and designing core infrastructure solutions.
Minimum Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar technical position.
- Good knowledge of Linux and/or FreeBSD computer operating systems.
- Solid understanding of foundational IP Networking concepts.
- Programming and Scripting abilities in at least two languages.
- At least minimal experience configuring routing and switching hardware.
For further details please send your CV in confidence to (see below)