IT SharePoint Engineer - Netherlands
Posted on Aug 25, 2020 by Recruit 121 Limited
Recruit 121 has a freelance assignment for a IT SharePoint Engineer to join our client in the Netherlands for a 6-9 month contract. This is a contract position and sponsorship will not be offered. This role will be on site.
To be considered for this role, ensure your experience meets or exceeds the 'minimum core attributes' and use the 'Submit CV' button below. Your application will be acknowledged within 24 hours.
Minimum Core Attributes:
- At least ten years of experience in a SharePoint technical role. The following skills are advantageous but not essential:
- Extensive knowledge of SharePoint and Microsoft 365 platforms, tools and add-ons
- ITIL Foundation
- Power BI
- HTML, CSS, .Net
- Networking and security
- Server virtualisation (VMWare)
- Storage solutions
- Microsoft 365 licensing, Identity and Threat Protection
- At least three years of experience as SharePoint Engineer.
- Experience with managing 3rd party System Integrators (eg Atos, Accenture).
Required modular experience: Sharepoint
Project Location: Netherlands
Duration: 6-9 months
Rate: Competitive market rate
Why Recruit 121:
Recruit 121 has placed over 3,000 SAP professionals across 30 countries in the past 16 years, developing a deep understanding of the SAP marketplace. Dedicating all of our time, exclusively within SAP, our specialism enables us to recognize a candidate's unique skill and competence combination and accurately match them to the requirements of our prestigious customers.
If you wish to be engaged as an individual and not a commodity, Recruit 121 welcomes your application.