ETL Tester (Informatica, and Big Data)
Posted on Aug 25, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
The profile needs to be a ETL Tester, with experience in Informatica, and Big Data. The candidate should having experience in Unix environment.
Rate - €350 per day
The right Consultant will have the following skills & experience:
Minimum 3 years of experience in Testing.
- Minimum 5 years of experience within IT is required
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both White Box and Black Box testing
- You have a strong knowledge of the Agile principles and the Scrum Framework
Working Knowledge on Test Management Tools: HP Quality Center/ALM Octane or equivalent test management tools.
- Understanding of Data warehousing, ETL, Business Intelligence, Batch data processing & Stream data processing concepts.
- Experienced in working with Continuous Integration & Continuous Testing solutions based on Jenkins, Maven, Git
- Knowledge of KAFKA, SPARK and FLINK
- Deep familiarity with automated testing tools and frameworks (Jmeter, AppScan, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of SQL, Scripting languages(Shell), Java/Scala, python and Ansible.
- Excellent Knowledge on BDD Cucumber Testing framework using Gherkin.
If you're interested in this position, please send me your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.