Financial Advisor Associate
Posted on Aug 25, 2020 by World System Builder
The Financial Professional Associate position is a sales position selling insurance and financial services. Financial Professional Associates participate in a comprehensive development program, developing product knowledge, and selling experience while offering appropriate insurance and investment products to help clients meet their financial goals.
After the training and development program, many will continue to be financial services generalists, assisting clients with a range of insurance and investment needs; others will go on to develop a specialty, such as fee-based financial planning, insurance for business needs, or estate planning needs.
Overall Duties and Responsibilities
· Sell insurance and investment products
· Solicit new customers through approved techniques and methods
· Conserve existing insurance and investments products
· Service the insurance and investment needs of all owners of policies issued or offered.
Essential Job Functions
It is important that Financial Professional Associates be capable of mastering the complexities of the job, continually learning new products, information, and approaches. As our representative, the Financial Professional Associate must have a full understanding of all our products and be able to recommend to customers the appropriate solutions that are in the interest of the customer. The end result of the Financial Professional Associate's work is to develop long-term relationships between us and the policyholder that will impact the personal welfare of many people.
The Financial Professional Associate's general duties include the responsibility to:
· Prospect for clients, develop insurance and investment programs and make sales presentations regularly for a broad range of life and non-life insurance contracts and financial products and services.
· Propose insurance and investment products appropriate to the applicant's needs and ability to pay.
· Make the necessary adjustments in the policyholder's portfolio in light of changes in the policyholder's needs. Although many transactions are handled by the Customer Service Office, an Financial Professional Associate should understand how to provide services, such as processing loans, surrenders, changes in beneficiary, claims, policy options, and the like, as well as being able to explain to customers the effect of these transactions.
· Maintain in force the existing insurance and investments products of clients, secure the reinstatement of insurance that has lapsed, and perform all the duties incident to the care and conservation of the business assigned by the insurance company. This may apply to all policies, whether or not the insurance was originally sold by the Financial Professional Associate.
· Maintain records of account, and render when required, a report of all business transacted and complete accounting of all monies received on behalf of Transamerica Financial Advisors.
· Conform to and abide by the procedures, rules and requirements, California Department of Insurance, of regulatory bodies, and the state or states where the Financial Professional Associate operates.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Experience
Looking for men and women who are ready for a rewarding career opportunity selling insurance and financial services products… a career committed to making an impact in the lives of the people we touch. We're seeking individuals with these attributes.
· Customer Service Focused
· Revenue Focused (Sales Influence and Persuasion, Sales Resilience, Sales Initiative)
· Self Confident and Autonomous
· Drive and Initiative
· Responsible and Committed
· Excellent Interpersonal Skills
· Good Business Communication Skills
· Ability to Problem Solve, and develop ideas
· Ability to use basic math skills to problem solve
· Good Critical Thinking
· High school diploma or GED qualification required
We strive to serve people from all backgrounds, and encourage clients to think differently about their future in pursuit of their financial success. Because just like with planning and saving, we believe the little steps we take today toward better health can make a big difference for tomorrow.
Job Type: Full-time
Average: $3,000 ~ $5,000 Per Month
License from the State of California (Life, Health And Accident)
Front End Manager
About the Company
Did you know few financial services companies have the ability to reach the vast numbers of middle-income families who need their products? Your WSB business can do just that - and change lives in the process. You'll be able to offer families products that address real-life financial challenges, so they can have the financial flexibility and stability they need.
The most important part of preparing for the future is protecting it. Help clients prepare for uncertainty, as they may live too long, die too soon, or become disabled. They need products that can help them protect the life they've built.
A key to any financial strategy is preparing for retirement. You'll be able to offer people a variety of options to help them prepare for their leisure years.
Small business owners need financial and insurance solutions for themselves and their employees, and they need to ensure the future security of their business. As a licensed financial professional, you can offer a variety of products and services to help them meet these needs.
Without a personal legacy plan, the value of someone's estate can be eroded by taxes, and the disposition of their assets may not be what they intended. Families need to be aware of this risk. They need a financial professional who can work with their attorney and tax professional in funding legacy strategies that can include life insurance products.
A plan to cover long-term care expenses is often overlooked but can be a key component of a solid financial foundation. Although the need for long-term care may be far into the future for many people, the time to plan for it is now - to help ensure expenses are covered if and when extended care is needed.