Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by SystemsAccountants
A leading financial services organisation seeks a junior or medior Quantitative Analyst to join its small and innovative team based in The Netherlands or Germany. The Quantitative Analyst will work on technical improvements within the function; be responsible for driving innovation in processes and modelling; as well as work with Big Data technologies and senior management.
Quantitative Analyst is a diverse function and requires a candidate to be both technically hands-on, expert in working with large amounts of data, plus adept at managing both internal and external team members.
- 1 to 5 years as a Quant or in a statistical modelling environment.
- Must have exposure to or working within an actuarial environment.
- Technically strong in programming languages (Python, Java) and databases technology (SQL)
- R programming and Big Data exposure.
- Masters level degree in Mathematics/Statistics is preferred .
Strong language skills is required in English is essential.
For more information on this, please contact Johnny Abbott.