SAP SD S4/Hana
Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by Gazelle Global Consulting
What you need
- Experience from SAP implementations and advisory skills. Skills and experience of S/4HANA, Central Finance, Ariba, IBP, C/4HANA etc. is considered as a plus.
- Strong process skills within Finance, Supply Chain, Customer & Sales
- Industry experience from automotive, industrial products, consumer goods, retail, high tech or resources industry
- Consulting, client services delivery experience or implementation experience
- Business development experience and skills are considered as a plus
- Fluent in Swedish and English.
We further believe that the following individual characteristics are important:
- Willingness to develop new professional skills and take on new roles
- Like to run meetings/workshops and hold presentations for our clients
- Coach and support your collegues in their professional development
- Team player who enjoys collaboration with clients and colleagues with a strong desire to excel and be committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries and new technologies.
- Travel mobility is great, our clients generally have a global footprint and we constantly work across boarders
- An innovative and curious mindset when it comes to adapting new skills to support our clients in their digital journey.
- Willingness to collaborate on innovative initiatives to support the growth of the firm and our SAP practice.
On behalf of our client who is a global system integrator, we are currently looking for a SAP SD Consultant with S4/hana experience.
What we offer
- Access to a global network of experienced colleagues in technology, strategy & operations, digital experience and marketing, tax and risk advisory as well as industry experts.
- Freedom and opportunity to develop yourself and our business, we are an organization where you are empowered and encouraged to start and drive initiativess.
- Great opportunities for exchange of knowledge and experiences, training and development.
- Access to the world's largest consulting organization with global networks and training programs.
- Excellent opportunities for both local and global assignments.
- Competitive pay and good benefits
- A pleasant non-hierarchial work environment that supports team work and innovation.