Alfresco Content Services Consultant - 100% Remote
Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by Visionaire Partners
Alfresco Content Services Consultant
Exciting opportunity for an Alfresco Content Services Consultant to join a progressive company.
You will be responsible for providing Alfresco Content Services (ACS) support and consulting including development and administration.
You will work on customizations, workflow configuration, upgrades, support, carry out health checks on environment, set-up and installation of our environment, configure Servers according to best practices, provide assistance (user administration, role definitions, workflow configuration, etc.), configuration and performance tuning, assist with our upgrade planning and activities, assist with support issues, set up a testing environment, stay current on product updates, act as an advocate for the customers and be their voice, and collaborate with internal teams and partners.
We are looking for associates who have a passion for technology and like the challenge of solving very complex technology issues. Excellent people skills, high energy, and a consultative personality are key.
This is a direct hire position. You can work 100% remote and live anywhere but you MUST be able to work EST business hours. We offer an opportunity for you to make an impact, and career growth.
- 3+ years of Alfresco Content Services development and administration
- Strong workflow experience (highly prefer Activiti)
- Experience as an Implementation Consultant, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, Sales Engineer, or similar role working with external clients
- Application Server experience
- Experience writing and understanding source code for support requirements
- Performance analysis and tuning
- Experience checking and reviewing various logs
- Experience troubleshooting applications
- Ability to trace and debug Web applications
- Understanding of network protocol layers, security layers, and domain models
- Experience setting up and configuring your own test environments
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- High energy personality and a passion for learning
- Proven problem-solving ability
- Self starter
- Apache Solr
- Red Hat