Security Engineer - WAF and IAM
Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by Experis AG
Security Engineer - WAF/IAM
Experis is the global leader in professional resourcing and project-based workforce solutions.
Overview of contract
On behalf of our client, a leading financial institution in Zürich, we are looking for an experienced WAF Security Engineer, who is passionate and ready to help run a highly efficient, scalable, and customizable Web Access Management (WAM) Platform
- Use your interpersonal skills to work very closely with application architects, and multiple lines of business to deliver mission critical solutions.
- Operate and maintain the Web Access Platform
- Use your interpersonal skills to consult business and IT stakeholders to integrate mission critical solutions
- Implement and improve security standards
- Provide tier L2/L3 support for incidents related to the WAF/IDM solution
- Lead the upgrade of the DEV, QA, and Production AdNovum-Nevis and life cycle management
- 2+ years of experience with WAF, OWASP Top 10 and IAM Solutions such as Nevis, F5 or Airlock
- Knowledge of various Authentication methods such as O-Auth 2.0, OpenID Connect and SAML
- Experience with at least one programming language (Go, Shell, Python)
- Strong work ethic, able to work in agile Scrum team setup
- Team-player, able to coordinate and steer
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English or German
If you are interested in this opportunity, we look forward to receiving your CV or if you have any questions, contact Jane Leese by phone.
We can only consider Swiss nationals or professionals possessing a valid EU passport for this engagement.