Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by ESG Consulting
Our client is seeking a Data Scientist with Teradata, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Deep Learning (DL) and some Machine Learning (ML) skills. You must have strong Python and SQL programming skills. Electronic Medical Records (EMR/EHR) is a plus. Programming experience with NLP and DL is required for the development and implementation of machine learning algorithms and techniques to solve business problems and optimize member experiences.
- Design machine learning projects to address specific business problems determined by consultation with business partners.
- Work with data-sets of varying degrees of size and complexity including both structured and unstructured data.
- Piping and processing massive data-streams in distributed computing environments such as Hadoop to facilitate analysis
- Implement batch and Real Time model scoring to drive actions.
- Develop machine learning algorithms to build customized solutions that go beyond standard industry tools and lead to innovative solutions.
- Develop sophisticated visualization of analysis output for business users.
- BS/MA/MS/PhD in Statistics, Computer Science, Mathematics, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Physics, Biostatistics or related Quantitative disciplines.
- 5 years' experience in predictive analytics and advanced expertise with software such as Python, or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Experience leading end-to-end data science project implementation
- Experience in the healthcare sector.
- Experience in Deep Learning strongly preferred
Required Technical Skill Set:
- 5 or more years of Node.js experience
- fluent with Mongoose framework 2. 5 or more years of MongoDB experience.
- 5 or more years of distributed computing experience with Hadoop development. 4. 5 or more years of CRUD SQL operations.
- Fluent with full development cycle, continuous integration and continuous deployment, version control tools.
- 5 or more years of Java, Scala or Python programming experience.
- Low stress work environment
- Promote from within
- Flexible start times
- Health, Dental, Vision, 401K
ABOUT ESG CONSULTING:
ESG Consulting is an award-winning national provider of diversified information technology consulting services to Fortune 1000, public sector entities, and emerging growth firms nationwide.
Founded in 1986, ESG offers more than 32 years of experience in the IT staffing, Engineering and consulting industry. While local to Atlanta we are headquartered in Santa Clara.
ESG is an equal opportunity company. Our flexible management culture believes in creating a business environment that fosters personal and professional growth and achievement. We make ESG a place where people are treated not as employees but as "partners".
Set up alerts to get notified of new vacancies.