Infrastructure Solution Architect - DUBLIN
Posted on Aug 24, 2020 by TEKsystems
TEKsystems are working with an Investment Bank on an interesting project decommissioning and refreshing various technologies/applications.
As such, the client are looking for 2x Dublin based Infrastructure Solutions Architects to join ASAP (please note you will be working from home until told otherwise).
- Extensive experience in some or all Operating Systems (primarily Windows and Linux), Databases, Middleware, Load Balancing and Data Networks.
- * Experience with host virtualization technologies (primarily VMware ESX).
* Excellent written and oral communication skills and relationship building skills.
* Capable of providing end to end design guidance and oversight for large scale initiatives.
* Ability to lead a team through technical challenges both tactically and strategically.
* Experience translating product roadmaps and key technical strategies and direction.
* Experience with production support of infrastructure technology
* Good relationship building skills
* Experience with problem management and service level management
Please email (see below)
Trading as TEKsystems. Allegis Group Limited, Maxis 2, Western Road, Bracknell, RG12 1RT, United Kingdom. No. . Allegis Group Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency as set out in the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. TEKsystems is a company within the Allegis Group network of companies (collectively referred to as "Allegis Group"). Aerotek, Aston Carter, EASi, Talentis Solutions, TEKsystems, Stamford Consultants and The Stamford Group are Allegis Group brands. If you apply, your personal data will be processed as described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice available at our website.
To access our Online Privacy Notice, which explains what information we may collect, use, share, and store about you, and describes your rights and choices about this, please go our website.
We are part of a global network of companies and as a result, the personal data you provide will be shared within Allegis Group and transferred and processed outside the UK, Switzerland and European Economic Area subject to the protections described in the Allegis Group Online Privacy Notice. We store personal data in the UK, EEA, Switzerland and the USA. If you would like to exercise your privacy rights, please visit the "Contacting Us" section of our Online Privacy Notice at our website for details on how to contact us. To protect your privacy and security, we may take steps to verify your identity, such as a password and user ID if there is an account associated with your request, or identifying information such as your address or date of birth, before proceeding with your request.